Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:29 PM

A few more hours and my bday is officially over! Heh.

I dunno why, but I didn't feel excited that my birthday was coming. It was like, "Eh? My birthday? Ok good. Alcohol." Other than that, I was pretty indifferent. Because I am OLD already lah.

But still! Thanks for the birthday greetings everyone! It's nice to know that even people who I haven't talked to for a long time still remember my birthday (:

And to my classmates! Thanks for the present! Xinhui and Amanda, I LOVE the BODY SHOP gift set.

OMG! They are such amazing story-tellers (I am trying to avoid the word "liar" hahaha)! They brought the present on Gardenia Bakery tour day and claimed that "Amanda helped her cousin buy a facial cleanser" . Hahahaha, they get an A+ for elaboration of story. Amanda was lamenting on how expensive it was and how her cousin went "Jie! Help me buy!" . I vividly remember how XH said "She so good right??" and I just nodded my head. HAHAH. Wow, such natural actresses.

But I APPRECIATE IT LOTS LOR HEHEH. I shall add the present to my TG-seducing gear. Haha!

Went out the whole day today. Shangri-la to eat, then over to Plaza Sing to watch Quantum of Solace ( bad, don't watch it), shopped around, dinner then home. I would elaborate, but I need to sleep! Insomnia is haunting me again ZZZZZZZ.

Okay night people!


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane